This year WordCamp Los Angeles 2017 will host more than 400 WordPressers in the Southern California sunshine and we want you, the knowledgeable and charismatic expert that you are, to join us and present on a topic of your choosing!
We’re looking for presentations on the following:
- The basics for beginners (and experts, too)
- Blogging and content publishing
- Website development
- Visual and user experience design
- Branding and marketing
- Themes and front-end development
- Plugins and backend development
- Advanced development topics
- Running and marketing your business
- Supporting your customers, users, and clients
- That new thing we don’t know about yet!
Keep in mind that you’ll have a maximum of 50 minutes for your presentation. Attendees love Q&A sessions too so we find 35-40 minute presentations with 10-15 minutes of Q&A work best!
If you have multiple topics please submit the form once for each topic and please submit no more than three times!
Submissions will be open until May 31, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
The WCLAX 2017 organizers will review all submissions and notify you during the month of July with the status of your submission. If you submit multiple topics you will only receive one response.
If you have any questions please contact Thomas Levy, this year’s speaker wrangler at firstname.lastname@example.org.